PCG Project Management Reduces Reports Processing Time for Public Entity from Days down to Hours
A social program and call center supported by a Public Entity struggled to process reports in a timely manner, sometimes requiring up to 4 days. PCG supported this Public Entity through the creation, launch and first-year operational support of internal and public-facing systems that receive, assess, route and track separate reports. PCG developed the project plan, acquired resources and managed the execution of process centralization and systems re-design. As part of the project, PCG managed RFP development, vendor selection, contract negotiation, vendor onboarding and ongoing performance oversight for the Call Center managed by this Public Entity. In support of a public information campaign, PCG managed the creation of program branding, led RFP development for a marketing partner, and oversaw vendor selection and campaign development delivery. To establish post-launch program support, PCG developed a management dashboard for operational oversight and summary reporting. That dashboard allowed the Public Entity to track their program roadmap for future IT development phases, another feature designed by PCG.
- Redesigned Business to support centralized 24/7 report-taking, immediate notifications and referral to relevant stakeholders
- Developed infrastructure and application, testing to support new processes
- Mentored business staff on continuous improvement, process design, Agile, business roles in IT projects and call center operations
- Managed Call-Center activities including RFP writing process, vendor evaluation and selection, onboarding and establishment of key performance indicators
- Conducted Gap Analysis and reviewed interfaces to existing systems and processes
- The Call Center successfully operates 24/7 and receives up to 1,000 reports per week
- Reports are assessed for immediate risks, makes all necessary referrals and promptly submits reports to the appropriate destinations
- Most reports are now processed within 1 hour, and all are handled within 4 hours or less
Thanks to PCG, this public entity spends less time stuck in the muck and more time serving its beneficiaries.
Is your business experiencing a similar problem? Reach out to PCG today.