PCG Supports Human Resources PMO of Global Bank during Company Integration
When a major global bank needed support to efficiently manage their recent acquisition, they turned to PCG to support their Human Resources PMO. The Human Resource work stream was responsible for on-boarding 4000+ employees from four continents during their transition. PCG provided the expertise and leadership necessary for delivering projects of such a large scale. By creating and managing project plans and facilitating meetings with leaders and teams each week, PCG implemented the necessary structure for keeping the HR PMO on schedule. Thanks to those activities, in addition to managing risk and issue resolution processes, PCG enabled the Major Bank to complete its project efficiently and proceed with the acquisition on schedule.
- Create and manage project plans
- Facilitate weekly meetings for leaders and team members
- Manage risk and issue resolution process
Thanks to PCG, the HR PMO closed its first phase of acquisition on time and all corresponding transitioning employees were successfully on-boarded through the establishment of the following programs
- Background checks for all employees
- Required paperwork for all employees
- Employee benefit enrollment
- Orientation sessions
- Required compliance training
- Key communications
- Corporate policy alignment
Is your business experiencing a similar problem? Reach out to PCG today.