Project: PCG’s Project Management Expertise Helps Medical Device Company Consolidate Facilities
When a Medical Device Company decided to consolidate their number of facilities, they required the help of PCG’s Project Management expertise to plan and manage the execution of activities associated with the closure and build-out of their facilities. PCG managed the daily facilities activities and IT responsibilities, working closely with client project team members and executives. Project Management services provided by PCG supported the test-fit, site selection, design, space plan and remodeling of the Medical Device Company’s new divisional headquarters. When the client was preparing for their facilities move, PCG helped to identify alternate sites across the country, select their eventual site and facilitate the closure of the previous facility. Thanks to PCG, the Medical Device Company transferred its manufacturing and test lab equipment to its new site across the country, under budget and on schedule.
- Provided Project Management support for the test-fit, site selection, design, space plan and remodeling of new divisional headquarters
- Established integration project plans that included facility exit planning, physical moves and build-outs
- Owned project plans to track current state project status, action item updates and deadlines
- Supported inventory management transfers associated with moves and closures
On Time and Under Budget
- Successfully transferred all necesary equipment to new site across the United States
- Previous facility closed for business
Is your business having a similar problem? Reach out to PCG today.